You Slay Me (Aisling Grey, Guardian Series #1)

You Slay Me - Katie MacAlister You Slay Me introduces us to Aisling Grey. She's off to deliver a statue for her uncle. When she arrives at the buyer's home, she finds her dead. That's not the only surprise that awaits her there, a hottie named Drake is there and he ends up stealing the statue. This story had some seriously LOL quotes, mainly made by Drake and Jim, Aisling's "dog". Aisling, believing she's just your everyday human, can't understand what's going on when people start calling her "Guardian". Drake turns out to be a dragon in human form. They have great chemistry, but Aisling isn't interested in a mate. I love Drake and Jim, more than Aisling. The story a fun, quick read. I'll be continuing on with the series. Another quote I loved, by Aisling: "You are too arrogant for your own good. I officially de-mate you. Go away. I never want to see you again. Except maybe tonight. Naked. Your place. But after that, no more."