Silver Borne (Mercy Thompson Series #5)

Silver Borne - Patricia Briggs Silver Borne is my favorite Mercy Thompson book yet! 5+★! I wanted to read it slowly ... yeah, right! I read it in one sitting and just couldn't stop myself. Ugh! How I hate waitin', but this was WELL worth the wait!Mercy's life follows the rule, "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't really out to get you". This book was focused on the fae and the wolf pack, so no Stefan, but, surprisingly, I didn't miss him. I used to wonder if Mercy made the right choice picking Adam, now I'm positive she made the right choice. The moments between Mercy and Adam in the previous book warmed my heart, but these truly revealed her love for him (his for her was never in doubt).I have always loved Sam and this book didn't disappoint in filling my need for more of him. I can't say enough about this book and I can't form the right words for a coherent review through my excitement over it ... Read it and Enjoy! It's FANTASTIC![Format Read: Hardcover]