The Angel

The Angel (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz The Angel, the second book in Tiffany Reisz' Original Sinners series, was a feast for fans of The Siren. Not only do we have the chance to reconnect with the characters we fell in love with in the first book, but also a chance to get to know them all a bit better. Some of the revelations with shock you, some will break your heart, but guaranteed they will all leave you salivating for more. For those who are new to the series, keep in mind that this is not a BDSM-romance wrapped in HEAs, sunshine and rainbows. This is rip your heart out, show it to you and smile BDSM-romance. It's intense, sexy, heartbreaking, edgy, shocking, tender, and hellagood. The characters feel so real to me (albeit a bit kinkier than most of my friends) ...Painful pasts have made them who they are today.Nora reached out and touched the wound over Søren's heart. A superficial cut, it would heal in just days. The wounds underneath, however, were old and scarified and likely would never completely heal. Scar tissue, she'd once read, was the strongest of all tissues. Maybe Søren's heart was so strong because it was so scarred.The world they live in is frightening and fascinating ... It's complex, yet simple. "You told me about him. Good men don't hit women.""Good men only hit the women who want to be hit."It's erotic and killer-edgy, yet tender.The white sheets were gone and in their place rich black sheets graced the bed. Black sheets meant only one thing. Nora inhaled sharply and forgot to exhale again."Breath, little one," Søren instructed as he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. Tiffany's writing is suburb. She will make you want ... more. Thankfully, she spoils fans with free shorts on her website. We also have book 3, The Prince to look forward to in just 80 long short days. "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been ..."Thank you to NetGalley and Harlequin for gifting me an ARC for the cost of a review.FIRST READ: July 13-15, 2012RE-READ: Dec 26-30, 2012