Endgame (Sirantha Jax Novels)

Endgame - Ann Aguirre Without a single shot fired, the war had begun. Endgame is the amazing finale to Ann's Sirantha Jax series. When I heard the series was ending, I was intensely curious to find out how Ann would conclude the series. But, I didn't want to read the book to find out because I just wasn't ready to say farewell to one of my favorite heroines. For those who feel the same, I will keep my review spoiler-free. I will, however, remind you of Ann's amazing ability to know exactly what the readers want and deliver it in edge-of-your-seat fashion. There is plenty of action that comes with a healthy dose love and loss. Fret not, my GR friends, for you will also have a healthy dose of March and get a peek at Vel's lighter side. Anything worth having is worth fighting for. Ann has packed a lot into this rather average length book, but at the end, there are no questions left unanswered. Simply a desire to return to Jax' world once again. Our love is chased by endless farewells, like a sweet shot of liqueur with bitters at the bottom. And, true to form, Ann realized what a loss this would be for fans and announced, "Readers, it’s hard to believe Jax is finis. Thanks for sticking with us. Endgame marks the end of her journey, but don’t worry; I’ll revisit this universe with a new SF project." Count me in!