Seven Day Loan (The Original Sinners, #0.5)

Seven Day Loan (The Original Sinners, #0.5) - Tiffany Reisz Seven Day Loan is the library-themed-nickname for the situation Nora finds herself in. He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named (HWSNBN) has decided to "loan" her to Daniel, a widowed librarian, for a week while he is in Rome. All she knows is:"He is an old dear friend. One of the best men The Siren, I fell completely head over heels in love with Tiffany's writing and her characters. I am a glutton, only happy when I have a shiny new Nora tale in my hands. As I have also mentioned, Tiffany writes great kink - it doesn't matter if the story is 5 pages long or 500 (Oh, sweet mother may I? 500 pgs would be soooo very appreciated!). This tale is about a smart, sassy sub and a sexy, grieving librarian. It's yet another home run by Reisz. Not long enough to need a seven inning stretch, but like all addicts ~ I'm just happy to have a chance to watch the game.Thank you to NetGalley and Harlequin UK for a copy of this novella for the cost of a review.