Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling Series #3)

Caressed By Ice - Nalini Singh Duplicate Listing 1st read: 2 Jan 2010Re-read: 31 Mar 2012 Caressed By Ice is my favorite book so far in the Psy-Changeling series. I thought Judd was an interesting character in the previous books, although he was a small part in them. It was wonderful to see him have his own story. Especially one so full of ups and downs and fear and love. Brenna was abducted and has been fighting the over protectiveness of her brothers. She's noticed that she is drawn to Judd, the "Ice Man" Psy, who doesn't really fit in but has been at home with the wolves since leaving the PsyNet with his family. How strange that she should be drawn to him seeing as her abductor/torturer was Psy. Even though he shows no signs of feeling anything - at all - she can't resist pushing him to feel what she does. The pair have amazing chemistry and their love story is definitely one of my favorites. It's always wonderful when someone tortured, either by their own believed wrongs or wrongs done by others, and beyond hope of finding love does just that and finds it tenfold!