Dreamfever book 4 ( The Fever Series ) - Karen Marie Moning Duplicate Listing 1st read: 15 Mar 2010Re-read: 4 Feb 2011 Re-read (listened to audiobook) in prep for [b:Shadowfever and WOW! I am so glad I decided to re-read this one. So many things I'd forgotten and/or forgotten the intensity of it after waiting so long (not as long as many of you) for the next and final release in this unique series. I had to buy the audiobook for Shadowfever! I enjoy listening to them so much, Mac's passion and Barrons' sarcasm come through the audio version in a larger than life way that just isn't the same as reading the book.I'm anxious to find out how things in Barrons' and Mac's world turn out. What is Barrons? Did her call to IYD work? Is that who we think it is? So many questions and I hold the book with the answers ... almost hard to fathom. :) The cliffhangers in this series have been hellish and now that it's almost over, I know I will miss the characters we've come to love reading. Moning has taken us all on such a wild and fantastical journey, I'll be sad to see it come to an end.