Primal Hunger: Pendragon Gargoyles, Book 1

Primal Hunger  - Sydney Somers Primal Hunger introduces us to Kennedy Beaumont, a human bartender who's hot for Gargoyle shape-shifter, Tristan. Tristan is on a mission to recover the mystical dagger that was used to permanently lock his brother in a prison of stone. He "left town to hunt down a lead as much as to let his craving for the human's touch pass. One look from Kennedy tonight, one stubborn arch of her brow as she pointed that hose at him ...". Now, he's back and his cat wants Kennedy. Only she doesn't know that. She thinks someone as hot as Tristan couldn't possibly care for her in any other way other than platonic. Don't think it's just a "they both crave each other, but don't know it, yet won't admit it either" story because there is much more to this tale Sydney's woven. There are gargoyles, shifters, Arthur and Excalibur, curses and more. It was a refreshing, super sexy read and I look forward to reading the rest of the series.I loved the author's warning: "There's nothing tame about this alpha male hellbent on claiming his mate. Featuring bone-melting explicit sex, graphic language, violence and a little harmless bite ... or two."