Winter Wishes

Winter Wishes - Vivi Andrews,  Vivian Arend,  Moira Rogers Winter Wishes was a deliciously delightful holiday read. I enjoyed it very much. I'm not a fan of anthologies, but was drawn to this book because of the authors involved. I was looking forward to a peek at their writing and enjoyed them all, enough to be interested in pursuing other books by them."Tangled Tinsel" by Vivian ArendThis story was a hot riot from start to finish. Kyle is a werepanther who embraces his animal sexual nature. However, El is the opposite. She tries very hard to be "normal", essentially suppressing her animal needs.El is ordered to take Kyle into custody and keep him safe until a trial. Since she has plans to spend Christmas with her family, she figures he'll be safe there with her. Initially, all Kyle's interested in is sex with El. The time together helps El relax and accept her animal nature and shows Kyle what joy comes from having a family. There is a bit of mystery, lots of hot scenes and some laugh-out-loud moments. I will definitely try to read more books by Vivian Arend. Rating: 4★"No Angel" by Vivi AndrewsThis was my favorite of the three stories. It had two strong characters, Sasha and Jay. These two are about to celebrate their first Christmas together, or at least that's the plan. Sasha's constantly bombarded with fans of her famous star mother and Jay has a famous step-father, Lucifer. Sasha, who has a hard time letting people get close and had no idea of his demonic side, is speechless, but quickly takes action, when her new beau is sucked into Hell right in front of her.I will definitely be looking for more books by Vivi Andrews. This story was so much fun. So much packed into such a small nugget of relationship woe, humour, strong H/h with a holiday flare. Rating: 5★"Freeze Line" by Moira RogersThe final story tells the story of Shane and Nadia. Shane is a werewolf and Nadia is a witch. The "Freeze Line" is the point where the earth is frozen causing magic to be weakened. Shane is there purposely to suppress his werewolf and Nadia is dropped there by kidnappers.Shane is quick to help Nadia get further South b/c the cold is killing her. But, the closer they get the better she feels and the more his "wild side" emerges. He's worried about harming her. I really enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more books by Moira Rogers. Rating: 4★Thank you to NetGalley and Carina Press for allowing me to read this book for the price of a review.