Sex and the Immortal Bad Boy (Immortally Sexy Series #4)

Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy - Stephanie Rowe Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy is the final book in the Immortally Sexy series. While not my favorite of the series, I thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, I have enjoyed all the books in this series and wish it would've continued. Paige Darlington, the former apprentice to Satan's right hand and most-favorite Rivka, Becka Gibbs, is having a major problem ... she is killing people with her touch. She doesn't mind killing those that deserve it, but she's not happy about this new change in her abilities. One night, she meets Jed Buchanan, who works for Satan, Jr. She quickly realizes she cannot kill him with her touch, so she hires his hotness to guard her from herself and .... touch her. LOL! He agrees to help her try to solve her problem because he came there to kill her, in order to protect his brother. As you'd expect, things don't end up how either of them planned.This HEA was cute and sexy, as are all throughout this series. The books are light, funny and quick reads. Satan is hilarious! He's one of the funniest characters I've read. All of the characters add to this colorful, entertaining series. If you're in the mood for something funny, light, but sexy, read this series!