Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely Series #4)

Radiant Shadows - Melissa Marr Radiant Shadows is the 4th book in the Wicked Lovely series and one of my favorites so far. It took me a while to really get into it, might have been b/c I was listening to the audiobook and not very regularly. Once things picked up, the book sucked me back into the wonderful world of faery that Marr has created for us. Radiant Shadows tells the story of Ani and Devlin and their love for each other. Ani is a halfling struggling with her hungers (touch & emotion). You've seen her in previous books, living with her half-brother & sister, Tish & Rabbit. She's always been the wild one of the bunch. Devlin was created by Sorcha and Bananach, who he calls sister. He was created to balance their good and evil. He's Sorcha's death dealer, killing whomever she determines to be a threat. I thought Ani and Devlin were a good match, both have something to offer the other, both are strong and loyal to those they love. In the beginning, we meet Rae. A human who has stumbled into faery and met Devlin. She is an interesting character with special abilities while in the world of faery. Devlin keeps her hidden to others for her protection. Seth is back, as are the other mains, Niall and Irial, from the series. I definitely found the Dark Court, esp Niall and Irial, to be my favorites throughout this series. But, I liked the way Marr ended Radiant Shadows and look forward to seeing how the new changes will affect all the characters in the next book.