Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica Series #4)

Ecstasy Unveiled - Larissa Ione Ecstasy Unveiled is the 4th book in Ione's deliciously wonderful Demonica series. As always, I loved it! Her books never disappoint. Lore, the brother's long-lost half-demon, half-human brother, gets his HEA. He was such a great character, I was left wanting more. He's a forced assassin with a heart. In the last book, he saved Kynan's life, now he must take it or lose his twin sister, Sin. Kynan is a Marked Sentinel and is watched over by Idess, a Memitim, a class of angel that was born, waiting ascension and in charge of Kynan's safety. Kynan is now married to Gem with a baby-on-the-way.The heat between Lore and Idess almost caught the book on fire! >;) Loved it! So much tenderness and vulnerability on both their parts.I'm anxious to read more about Lore's twin sister in [b:Sin Undone|7715664|Sin Undone (Demonica, #5)|Larissa Ione|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51lrq7w5fAL._SL75_.jpg|10083611]. She and Con (a 1/2 vamp, 1/2 were working as a paramedic at UGH) should make a hot pair.Many thanks to the author for the shout out to military spouses! "And for all my fellow military spouses out there - you handle so much while you other half is away, you deal with the moves, the functions, and the constant changes that put pressure on your families. Your sacrifices deserve recognition and thanks."As a military spouse, I can definitely say that books like Larissa Ione's are part of what makes those stressors easier to bear! Thanks, to you, again for a FANTASTIC addition to the Demonica series! [Format Read: eBook]