Bound to Shadows (Riley Jenson Guardian Series #8)

Bound to Shadows (Riley Jenson Guardian Series #8) - As much as I wanted Riley to find her wolf-mate, I was torn, as she was in Deadly Desire, because I'm a huge Quinn fan and didn't want that to end for her. And for a while there I was worried for Quinn's neck. Phew, happy that didn't end up the way I thought it might. It was nice to have another bit with Dia and Risa, not enough of Rhoane and Liander (but happy she answered the way she did) and cool to get a little peek into Sal's life outside of the voice on the other end of the phone. Also, loved learning more about Quinn. Hopefully we'll continue to learn more about him in future books.In the end though, I was sad for Riley's loss, but man, did Keri Arthur have to make Kye so bad? Loved a bit of the tough guy in #7, but didn't expect that he'd go as far as he did throughout this book. I guess he truly was all about the $, like he kept telling Riley. As always ... I patiently await the next book, Moon Sworn due out summer 2010 per Keri Arthur's Website!